Tiffany L. Benberry
Mrs. Tiffany L. Benberry is a native of Clarksville, TN, and the oldest of three siblings. Tiffany is married to the love of her life, Joseph D. Benberry, and celebrates 24 years of being happily married.
She has three adult children, four grandchildren, and desires to be a Godly wife, mother, and grandmother that is pleasing in the presence of God.
Tiffany received her Associates of Science Degree from West Kentucky Community & Technical College and in May of 2010 earned a Bachelors of Social Work Degree from Murray State University, Murray KY. She then pursued and completed a graduate level degree, earning a Masters of Social Work with a concentration in Mental Health from Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY.
Tiffany works in private practice as a License Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) from 2013 to Present.
Tiffany is a United States Army Veteran who served her country on active duty from 1989-1996.
Tiffany is the proud member of the Paducah Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated. Tiffany serves Paducah Alumnae Chapter as President, Domestic Violence Committee, Budget & Finance, Communication & Public Relations, Member Services, Protocol & Traditions, Reclamation/Membership. Tiffany also serves on the Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Midwest Region Leadership Team as the Arts & Letter Co-oordinator and a DID Facilitator. Tiffany is the president of Over the Bridge Ministry, Brookport, IL. Tiffany also serves on the Board of LOTUS formerly known as PASAC as the Personal Development Co-Chair. and is a member and President for Paducah Professional Women, Tiffany also serves on the board of Family Service Society and a member of Kiwanis of Paducah. Tiffany also serves as the President of Rowlandtown
Tiffany serves proudly as the 2nd Episcopal District’s Initiative Coordinator for “Healthy Mind, Healthy Church” Mental Wellness Initiative. Tiffany served on the board of Habitat for Humanity Paducah- McCracken County, Heartland Cares Inc. and Hope Unlimited Family Care Center. Tiffany also served as a Parent Mentor Volunteer for DCBS (Department of Community Based Services).
Since the tender age of 12, Tiffany has received Jesus Christ and known Him as her Savior. Throughout many years of ministry service, she has served as Sunday School Teacher, Church
Clerk, Church Secretary, Youth & Children’s Ministry Coordinator, Young Adult Ministry Leader, in Choirs and on Praise teams all with the authentic and heartfelt desire to serve the Kingdom of God. Currently she gratefully and tenaciously serves at St. James C.M.E. Church, Paducah, KY as
Local Pastor, Worship Leader, Missionary Society and Christian Education Director. Tiffany was licensed to preach the gospel on December 2, 2012. Tiffany has a conviction for all women to serve God in their designed purpose, which is pleasing to God. God has afforded her opportunities to teach and to preach to women of all ages to be: humble and confident, ……grateful and graceful…….worshipers and warriors.
Tiffany walks by faith, believing the words of Apostle Paul; “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13 KJV
Patsy has been a member of Paducah Professional Women for almost 13 years now and Committee head for the last 5 years. Committee head of Professional development for over 3 years and Membership for 2 years. She is also, a member of the Power of the purse committee and Christmas Charity committee.
- WKCTC Graduate:
- Associates of Arts degree
- Associates of Science degree
- Associates of Applied Science in Business Administration
- Murray State University Graduate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/ Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Worked in retail sales for 14 years before becoming a Realtor in 2021. A proud agent with Keller Williams Experience Realty, Carrying the values of hard work, integrity, and outstanding client service.
- When not making homeownership dreams come true for clients, she enjoys spending time working out, traveling, going to concerts, and volunteering in the community.
- Charity League of Paducah member for 3 years and Board member for 2 years.
- Chamber Connector with the Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce, Chamber Connector of the Month for May 2023. Top 5 in recruiting new members in 2022.
Family: I was born to amazing parents of Puerto Rican descent. I am a Philadelphia native and the youngest of four children. I moved to Kentucky with my three sons in 2016. My parents taught us that family is the recipe for a happy life.
Education: I have an Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts, a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, and a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
Career: I am the Executive Director of Cornerstone of Hope. Cornerstone of Hope is a non-profit employment agency established to sustain non-profits through employment and human resource services. Since its inception, I incorporated job seekers services, provided over $40,000 in charitable contributions, and allocated revenue to assist employees with the costs of benefits.
In addition to working at Cornerstone of Hope, I am an adjunct instructor at West Kentucky Community and Technical College. I am a part of the business department team and teach Applied Management Skills, Supervisory Skills, and Introduction to Business.
- 2019 Worksite Wellness Award, Kentucky Worksite Wellness Council
- 2022 Empowerment Award, Merryman House
- 2023 Business of the Year Award, Paducah Professional Women’s Group
- 2023 Who’s Who Award to represent Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, and Professionals in the State of Kentucky.
- Paducah Four Rivers SHRM, 2018 – Present
- National SHRM, 2018 – Present
- Paducah Professional Women’s Group, 2020 – Present (2023-2024 Secretary)
- Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce, 2020 – 2023
- Arts and crafts – crochet, canvas painting, making jewelry, resin projects, making candles and soap
· Director of Sales and Marketing at Midamerica Hotels Corporation-Paducah Market
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management from MidContinent University
· Board Member at Cornerstone of Hope since 2022, Secretary 2023
· Paducah Professional Women’s Member since 2018
· – Nominated for Professional of the Year 2023
· – Christmas Charity Luncheon Committee Chair 2019-2021
· Committee member 2019-present
· – Power of the Purse (United Way/PPW fundraiser) Auction Committee
· Chair 2020-2023, committee member 2019-present
· – Leadercast Event Committee member 2019-present
· – Professional Development Committee member 2018-present
· Paducah Chamber of Commerce Since 2018
· -Marketing Committee Member 2018-2021
· -Business Advocacy Committee Member 2023
· Paducah Hospitality Association Member from 2021-present
· -Membership Committee 2023
· Oscar Cross Girls and Boys Club
· -Cars for Kids Fundraiser Event Founding Committee 2023-2024
I grew up in Marion, Ky. and moved to Paducah in 1989. My first full-time paid job was a Nanny for a Teacher and a Social Worker, in my hometown. I also made custom maternity clothing and costumes as a side business. My diverse background also includes Pharmacy, Medical, Optical, Banking, Technical
Writing, Retail Fashion, IG Micro-influencer, MLM Business owner and I’ve even made a few commercials. I am not afraid of a camera…lol. My poetry was published in A Few Precious Thoughts in 1997 and my artwork has been displayed in shows and galleries around Western Kentucky. My hobbies are reading, writing, painting, crafting, dancing and of course, fashion! I have one son, Adam, and I am a member of St. Thomas More Catholic Church. I guess you could say I’m a Multipotentialite!
2023 – 2024 Committees
DUTIES: The membership committee shall promote, expand, stabilize, and orient the membership; maintain a current list of member names and contact information; reach out to members who have been absent; or have experienced a loss or medical issue.
Membership coordinates greeting new and prospective members at all corporation functions including monthly meetings and special events. The membership committee’s mission is to know who are members are, and encourage participation, communication and recruitment.
CHAIR (S): TERRI BURI & PATSY PIERCE
COMMUNITY PRESENCE/SOCIAL MEDIA
DUTIES: The community presence/social media committee shall positively represent corporation at all corporation functions, including monthly meetings and special events; prepare press releases for corporation special events and member recognition; maintain the club Facebook page & Website; assist the membership committee in recruiting new members; also listing corporation events on the Chamber Calendar, VUE and other outlets.
CHAIR (S): JESSICA ASHWORTH & STACEY ALLGOOD
DUTIES: The professional development committee shall encourage personal development within the membership, including organizing and coordinating the personal development program. A minimum of two programs will be offered annually. In addition, the professional development committee shall be in charge of communicating to the members’ opportunities such as corporation Leadercast Table, and other community development events that members may find useful.
CHAIR: COURTNEY CARVEN
AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS
DUTIES: The scholarship committee shall encourage members of corporations to apply for monies to be used for seminars, conferences, professional development, certification, and tuition assistance; screen applications on an annual or as needed basis; and award monies for such needs.
CHAIR (S): KAYLA MEYERS & LESLIE HEATH
DUTIES: The advisory/bylaws committee shall provide council and suggestions to the current executive committee; shall receive proposed amendments to the bylaws and prepare them for presentation to the membership; review the local organization’s bylaws annually; and suggest areas needing revision.
CHAIR: OFFICERS TEAM
CHRISTMAS CHARITY AUCTION
DUTIES: The Christmas Charity committee shall plan, organize, and execute the annual event.
CHAIR: RHONI LOWREY
POWER OF THE PURSE
DUTIES: The Power of the Purse committee shall plan, organize, and execute the annual event.
CHAIRS: TIFFANY BENBERRY & KELLY DAVIS
President & Vice-President serve as Committee Co-Chairs
If you’re interested in serving on a committee, please contact PATSY PIERCE by email to PPWVicePresident1@gmail.com.